For a kids party treat dissolve Hartley’s Jelly in 150ml of hot water. Then add 420ml cold lemonade. Pour jelly mixture into glasses and leave to set.
What you need:
- Hartley’s Strawberry Tablet or Hartley’s Strawberry Sugar Free Jelly
How to make it:
- Using Hartley’s Tablet Jelly or Hartley’s Sugar Free Jelly, dissolve jelly in 150ml of hot water.
- Make up as directed on the pack but use lemonade of your choice (diet or standard) rather than cold water, pour into individual moulds and leave to set in the fridge for 1 hour.
Hints and tips:
- For an adult dinner party why not replace the lemonade with champagne or sparkling white wine.
- For variety try out other flavours of Hartley’s Jelly.
Showing 0 of 0 Great Little Ideas