Try adding cream to Loyd Grossman Tomato & Basil Sauce for a great soup starter!
What you need:
- 1 Jar Loyd Grossman Tomato & Basil Sauce
- 250- 300ml stock, chicken or vegetable
- single cream
- pesto, to serve
How to make it:
- Gently simmer the sauce, adding stock to achieve the desired consistency.
- Stir through a swirl of single cream.
- Serve immediately, garnishing with a teaspoon of pesto.
Hints and tips:
- Transform this recipe into a hearty soup by adding some small cooked pasta shapes and a handful of frozen mixed vegetables.
- This soup is delicious when accompanied by chunks of rustic wholemeal bread.
Pour Loyd Grossman Al Forno Pasta Bake sauce over chicken breasts, sprinkle...
To make a tasty Italian supper dish, pour some Loyd Grossman Tomato and Basil...
For a quick and easy pizza snack, mix grated cheese with a jar of Loyd...
Loyd Grossman Tomato & Smoky Bacon Sauce is perfect with spicy sausage and...
For a quick tasty meal, place salmon steaks in tin foil, pour over Loyd...
Fish finger pie is a quick and easy meal which the family is sure to enjoy so...
A great finishing touch to Loyd Grossman Tikka Masala Curry is a spoonful of...
Add cooked chicken, pasta and feta cheese to Loyd Grossman Tomato and Basil...
For a fantastic chicken stew, mix Loyd Grossman Tomato & Wild Mushroom sauce...
Use Loyd Grossman Tomato & Chilli sauce to spice a pizza, spread the sauce...
Showing 20 of 62 Great Little Ideas