For a fantastic chicken stew, mix Loyd Grossman Tomato & Wild Mushroom sauce with white wine, thyme and chicken thighs and slow cook in the oven.
What you need:
- 4-6 chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- sprigs of fresh thyme
- 1 red onion, roughly chopped
- 1 glass white wine
- 1 Jar Loyd Grossman Tomato & Wild Mushroom sauce
- ovenproof dish
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 200ºC/ Gas mark 6
- Place 4-6 chicken thighs into a casserole dish and coat with a little olive oil. Add the onion and sprinkle over a few sprigs of fresh thyme.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for 30-35 minutes. Remove from the dish from the oven and drain off any of the excess fat. Add half a glass of white wine, the jar of sauce and an additional sprig of fresh thyme.
- Cover and return to the oven for 20 minutes, or until the chicken is fully cooked through.
Hints and tips:
- This tasty stew is very appetizing served with roasted root vegetables such as potatoes, carrots and parsnip.
- Try using lamb or beef and adjust the cooking time according to the pack instructions.
Pour Loyd Grossman Al Forno Pasta Bake sauce over chicken breasts, sprinkle...
To make a tasty Italian supper dish, pour some Loyd Grossman Tomato and Basil...
For a quick and easy pizza snack, mix grated cheese with a jar of Loyd...
Loyd Grossman Tomato & Smoky Bacon Sauce is perfect with spicy sausage and...
For a quick tasty meal, place salmon steaks in tin foil, pour over Loyd...
Fish finger pie is a quick and easy meal which the family is sure to enjoy so...
A great finishing touch to Loyd Grossman Tikka Masala Curry is a spoonful of...
Add cooked chicken, pasta and feta cheese to Loyd Grossman Tomato and Basil...
Use Loyd Grossman Tomato & Chilli sauce to spice a pizza, spread the sauce...
For a simple snack, spread Loyd Grossman Tomato & Wild Mushroom Sauce on...
Showing 20 of 62 Great Little Ideas