Cut the top off a Mr Kipling Bramley Apple Pie and warm in the microwave for 15 seconds (750W). Leave to stand for 30 seconds and add custard or cream. Pop the lid back on for a delicious dessert.
What you need:
- Mr Kipling Bramley Apple Pies
- a dollop of custard or cream
How to make it:
- Take the pie and cut the top off very carefully with a knife.
- Place on a microwaveable plate and warm for 15 seconds (750W). Ensure that time is reduced for microwaves with a higher wattage.
- Leave to stand for at least 30 seconds.
- Replace the lid and enjoy as a delicious dessert.
Hints and tips:
- You could try this recipe with Mr Kipling Apple & Blackcurrant Pies.
Cut up Mr Kipling Viennese Whirls and mix with strawberries, raspberries and...
For deliciously zingy sponge base when making trifle just cut Mr Kipling...
For a delicious fruity treat, decorate Mr Kipling Jam Tarts with chunky fruit...
To make some delicious rocky road treats just melt chocolate and butter over...
A tasty pineapple fool with Mr Kipling Pineapple Slices, whipped cream and...
A simple cheesecake idea that can be served individually.
A simple cheesecake idea that can be served individually. Perfect for...
For a special treat try placing a marshmallow on top of a Mr Kipling Jam Tart...
For an extra special treat decorate Mr Kipling Mini Classics with fruit...
A simple orange and lemon fruity pud with Mr Kipling Lemon Slice, orange...
Showing 20 of 23 Great Little Ideas