For a great way to serve fish that the whole family is sure to enjoy try baking some fish topped with Loyd Grossman Tomato and Basil sauce, grated cheese and crushed crisps.
What you need:
- white fish fillets, such as cod or haddock
- salt and black pepper
- 1 jar Loyd Grossman Tomato and Basil Sauce
- 40g grated cheese
- 1 pkt plain crisps, crushed
- baking dish
How to make it:
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC/ 350ºF/Gas 4.
- Season the fish with salt and black pepper and place in a baking dish.
- Cover each fillet with a thick layer of sauce and then top with grated cheese and crushed crisps.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes or until the fish is cooked and the topping is crispy.
Hints and tips:
- Try using a different flavour of crisps such as cheese and onion.
- This recipe also works very well with salmon fillets.
Pour Loyd Grossman Al Forno Pasta Bake sauce over chicken breasts, sprinkle...
To make a tasty Italian supper dish, pour some Loyd Grossman Tomato and Basil...
For a quick and easy pizza snack, mix grated cheese with a jar of Loyd...
Loyd Grossman Tomato & Smoky Bacon Sauce is perfect with spicy sausage and...
For a quick tasty meal, place salmon steaks in tin foil, pour over Loyd...
Fish finger pie is a quick and easy meal which the family is sure to enjoy so...
A great finishing touch to Loyd Grossman Tikka Masala Curry is a spoonful of...
Add cooked chicken, pasta and feta cheese to Loyd Grossman Tomato and Basil...
Use Loyd Grossman Tomato & Chilli sauce to spice a pizza, spread the sauce...
For a fantastic chicken stew, mix Loyd Grossman Tomato & Wild Mushroom sauce...
Showing 20 of 62 Great Little Ideas