Try adding canned fruit cocktail a Bird’s Strawberry Trifle to make a really special fruity dessert.
What you need:
- 1 Bird’s Strawberry Trifle Mix
- 1 can fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 glass dessert bowl
How to make it:
- Place the fruit cocktail in the base of a dessert bowl.
- Make up the Bird’s Strawberry trifle according to the pack instructions and pour the jelly over the fruit then assemble the trifle as directed on the pack.
- Chill in the fridge before serving.
Hints and tips:
- Instead of using canned fruit cocktail you could use a selection of dried or fresh fruits.
- For an extra special twist top the trifle with some chocolate buttons.
Add a spoonful of Bird's Custard Powder to pancake mix to give pancakes a...
Instead of sugar, try adding apple puree at the end for a lovely Bird's apple...
Make a slightly thicker Bird's Custard using less milk, and spoon on top of...
Just crush some chocolate digestive biscuits and mix with melted butter to...
These traffic light jellies are a real treat for a boys racing car party....
Blend a spoonful of cocoa powder into your Bird's Custard Powder for...
Add cinnamon sticks whilst heating your Bird's Custard for a fantastic...
Add a little orange zest for a lovely orange Bird's Custard and it goes...
When making pancakes, stir a spoonful of bird's custard into the batter mix...
Easy Eton Mess with no need for fresh cream.
Showing 18 of 18 Great Little Ideas