For a fantastic supper idea slice 8 sausages into four then add them to a large non-stick pan with a drizzle of olive oil, then add a crushed garlic clove and some chopped onion. Cook gently until the onion softens, next add a jar of Loyd Grossman Tomato and Basil sauce and heat gently. Try serving with pasta shapes and some garlic bread on the side!
What you need:
- 8 sausages, each cut into four pieces
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 jar Loyd Grossman Tomato and Basil sauce
- 1 large non-stick frying pan
How to make it:
- Heat the frying pan over a moderate heat and then add the sausages, oil, garlic and onions and gently sauté for 15 minutes or until the sausages are cooked and the onions are soft.
- Pour over the Loyd Grossman sauce and heat gently until piping hot.
- Serve the sauce with some cooked pasta and a portion of garlic bread.
Hints and tips:
- For a vegetarian option try using Quorn Sausages.
- To spice this recipe up replace the sausages with some pepperoni.
Pour Loyd Grossman Al Forno Pasta Bake sauce over chicken breasts, sprinkle...
To make a tasty Italian supper dish, pour some Loyd Grossman Tomato and Basil...
For a quick and easy pizza snack, mix grated cheese with a jar of Loyd...
Loyd Grossman Tomato & Smoky Bacon Sauce is perfect with spicy sausage and...
For a quick tasty meal, place salmon steaks in tin foil, pour over Loyd...
Fish finger pie is a quick and easy meal which the family is sure to enjoy so...
A great finishing touch to Loyd Grossman Tikka Masala Curry is a spoonful of...
Add cooked chicken, pasta and feta cheese to Loyd Grossman Tomato and Basil...
For a fantastic chicken stew, mix Loyd Grossman Tomato & Wild Mushroom sauce...
Use Loyd Grossman Tomato & Chilli sauce to spice a pizza, spread the sauce...
Showing 20 of 62 Great Little Ideas