Add scoops of ice cream and milk to your Angel Delight and whizz up in a blender for a fantastic milkshake.
What you need:
- 2 scoops ice cream
- 1 Sachet of Angel Delight, any flavour
- 300ml cold Milk
- electric blender
- 4 tall glasses
How to make it:
- Place 2 scoops of ice cream into a blender.
- Add 300ml of milk and sprinkle over a sachet of Angel Delight.
- Blend until creamy and smooth.
- Serve in tall glasses.
Hints and tips:
- For extra fruitiness add half a banana, cut into chunks before whizzing or use any fruit you like.
- If using chocolate Angel Delight, use chocolate flavoured ice cream and decorate with some grated chocolate.
Top Butterscotch Angel Delight with chopped bananas and crushed biscuits for...
Top some Angel Delight with crumbled chocolate biscuits for a lovely crunchy...
Freeze Angel Delight in lolly moulds for delicious milky lollies.
Mix together a sachet of Stawberry Angel Delight, milk, a banana and...
Make up the Angel Delight and divide between 4 sundae dishes. Chill for 10...
Place some fresh raspberries into the bottom of a glass, pour over the Angel...
Lime and Orange jelly in strips like spaghetti and served with chocolate...
Add 300ml of water to 2 sachets of Hartley’s orange jelly, setting on a flat...
For quick Panacotta make up some Strawberry Angel Delight with whipping cream...
Add a sachet of Chocolate Angel Delight to some hot milk and mix well for a...
Showing 20 of 72 Great Little Ideas