For a Festive twist try adding a spoonful of cranberry sauce and a little grated orange zest to Bisto Turkey Gravy for a delicious accompaniment to Christmas dinner.
What you need:
- 280ml of Bisto Turkey Gravy
- 1tbp cranberry sauce
- zest of one small orange, finely grated
How to make it:
- Make up the Bisto Turkey Gravy, following the pack instructions.
- Add the cranberry sauce and orange zest.
- Serve with a roast turkey dinner.
Hints and tips:
- This gravy is a delicious accompaniment to roast turkey served with roast potatoes and festive seasonal vegetables.
Cut silverskin pickled onions in half then add to Bisto Gravy. Serve with...
Make the Bisto Best Beef gravy as per pack instructions, then stir in a...
Boneless pork steaks (you can buy these at your local supermarket) its simple...
For a quick sausage casserole with a twist place some grilled sausages into...
Hannah Mc Bride Hughes
For an economical and hearty meal add some diced potatoes and carrot to a pan...
Pan fry some sliced mushrooms in butter. When the mushrooms are soft add a...
For a tasty gravy try frying some sliced onions and bacon in vegetable oil...
Pan fry some mushrooms for a few minutes until soft. Make the Bisto Best...
Bisto Instant Roast Chicken Gravy makes a delicious sauce for a chicken...
Fancy making your own pasties? This is a simple and tasty recipe to do just...
Showing 20 of 34 Great Little Ideas