Fold crushed Mr Kipling minced pies into soft vanilla ice cream for a festive family favourite!
What you need:
- 2 Mr Kipling Mince Pies
- 1 small tub vanilla soft scoop ice cream
- 4 glass sundae dishes
How to make it:
- Crush the whole mince pies into small pieces.
- Gently fold the mince pies into the soft scoop vanilla ice cream until the mince pie pieces are combined.
- Place 2 scoops of ice cream into each sundae dish and serve immediately.
Hints and tips:
- For a really special grown up treat decorate with a spoonful of brandy flavoured whipped cream.
- Try adding some chopped glaze cherries and flaked almonds for a tutti fruity dessert.
Cut up Mr Kipling Viennese Whirls and mix with strawberries, raspberries and...
For deliciously zingy sponge base when making trifle just cut Mr Kipling...
Cut the top off a Mr Kipling Bramley Apple Pie and warm in the microwave for...
For a delicious fruity treat, decorate Mr Kipling Jam Tarts with chunky fruit...
To make some delicious rocky road treats just melt chocolate and butter over...
A simple cheesecake idea that can be served individually.
A tasty pineapple fool with Mr Kipling Pineapple Slices, whipped cream and...
A simple cheesecake idea that can be served individually. Perfect for...
For a special treat try placing a marshmallow on top of a Mr Kipling Jam Tart...
For an extra special treat decorate Mr Kipling Mini Classics with fruit...
Showing 20 of 23 Great Little Ideas