For a tasty supper dish stuff some chicken breasts with Paxo Sage and Onion Stuffing then wrap in bacon rashers to keep the chicken succulent.
What you need:
- 2 skinless chicken breasts
- ½ pkt Paxo Sage and Onion Stuffing
- 2 rashers streaky bacon
- small roasting tin
How to make it:
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC/400ºF/Gas 6.
- Make up Paxo Sage and Onion Stuffing as directed on the pack instructions.
- Using a sharp knife cut a slit along the length of each chicken breast to form a pocket and fill with stuffing mix.
- Wrap a slice of bacon around chicken breast so the ends meet up.
- Place the chicken in a roasting tin and bake for 25 minutes or until piping hot and cooked through.
Hints and tips:
- Serve with creamy mushroom gravy and seasonal vegetables.
- Use a cocktail stick to secure the bacon in place if necessary which can be removed after cooking.
Use some Paxo Sage and Onion with Garlic Stuffing to create a crunchy topping...
Make Sage & Onion stuffing balls and wrap with bacon to make a special...
Use Paxo instead of plain breadcrumbs for coating chicken fillet strips to...
For a quick and tasty lunch idea fill a couple of flat mushrooms with cream...
Make up Paxo Sage & Onion stuffing balls and add to a stew as a great...
Make the most scrumptious roast potatoes by sprinkling some Paxo Sage &...
To make minced beef go further and create a tasty recipe idea add Paxo Sage...
A simple citrus glaze using a mixture of marmalade and Dijon mustard basted...
Add Paxo stuffing mix to minced beef for quick and easy meatballs and make a...
Mini treats for all the family to enjoy just wrap some sausages and Paxo Sage...
Showing 20 of 35 Great Little Ideas