For a delicious supper idea sauté some vegetables in a little olive oil then add a jar of Loyd Grossman Tomato & Chilli sauce along with some tomato puree and vegetable stock. To complete this dish just add some frozen peas and lemon juice.
What you need:
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 small green pepper, sliced
- 1 small red pepper, sliced
- 1 carrot, peeled and diced
- 1 turnip, peeled and diced
- 150g shredded green cabbage
- 1 jar Loyd Grossman Tomato & Chilli sauce
- 2 tbsp tomato puree
- 100ml hot vegetable stock
- 200g frozen peas
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Salt and black pepper
How to make it:
- Heat the oil in large pan and sauté the onions until translucent then add the peppers and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Add the carrots and turnips and Sauté for a further 5 minutes.
- Next add the cabbage, Loyd Grossman Tomato & Chilli sauce, tomato puree and vegetable stock. Bring the mixture to the boil and then simmer gently for 25 minutes or until the vegetables are cooked.
- Add the peas and lemon juice 5 minutes before the end of cooking time and season with salt and black pepper.
Hints and tips:
- Try serving with some fresh bread for a tasty supper dish.
Pour Loyd Grossman Al Forno Pasta Bake sauce over chicken breasts, sprinkle...
To make a tasty Italian supper dish, pour some Loyd Grossman Tomato and Basil...
For a quick and easy pizza snack, mix grated cheese with a jar of Loyd...
Loyd Grossman Tomato & Smoky Bacon Sauce is perfect with spicy sausage and...
For a quick tasty meal, place salmon steaks in tin foil, pour over Loyd...
Fish finger pie is a quick and easy meal which the family is sure to enjoy so...
A great finishing touch to Loyd Grossman Tikka Masala Curry is a spoonful of...
Add cooked chicken, pasta and feta cheese to Loyd Grossman Tomato and Basil...
Use Loyd Grossman Tomato & Chilli sauce to spice a pizza, spread the sauce...
For a fantastic chicken stew, mix Loyd Grossman Tomato & Wild Mushroom sauce...
Showing 20 of 62 Great Little Ideas