This delicous dessert combines layers of biscuit, chocolate and Angel Delight so it’s great as special treat.
What you need:
- 4 Digestive biscuits
- 25g melted butter
- 100g melted milk chocolate
- 100g melted white chocolate
- 1 sachet of Chocolate Angel Delight
- 300ml cold milk
- whipped cream
- chocolate buttons or sprinkles
- trifle dish
How to make it:
- Crush the biscuits and mix with the melted butter then press into the base of a trifle bowl and transfer to the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Spread a layer of melted milk chocolate over the base then leave in the fridge to set.
- When the milk chocolate has set add a layer of white chocolate and leave to set.
- Meanwhile mix the Angel Delight with cold milk as instructed on the packet.
- Pour the Angel Delight over the chocolate layers and put in the fridge for about 30 minutes to set.
- To complete decorate with whipped cream and chocolate buttons or sprinkles.
Hints and tips:
- Try decorating this dessert with fresh fruit for a healthier option and leave out the chocolate layers.
Top Butterscotch Angel Delight with chopped bananas and crushed biscuits for...
Add scoops of ice cream and milk to your Angel Delight and whizz up in a...
Top some Angel Delight with crumbled chocolate biscuits for a lovely crunchy...
Freeze Angel Delight in lolly moulds for delicious milky lollies.
Make up the Angel Delight and divide between 4 sundae dishes. Chill for 10...
Mix together a sachet of Stawberry Angel Delight, milk, a banana and...
Place some fresh raspberries into the bottom of a glass, pour over the Angel...
Lime and Orange jelly in strips like spaghetti and served with chocolate...
Add 300ml of water to 2 sachets of Hartley’s orange jelly, setting on a flat...
For quick Panacotta make up some Strawberry Angel Delight with whipping cream...
Showing 20 of 72 Great Little Ideas