Spice up chicken thighs with Cajun spices, add some sweet peppers, onion and garlic then pour over a jar of Lloyd Grossman Tomato and Basil Sauce. Finish off with a scattering of feta cheese for a really tasty supper idea.
What you need:
- 8 chicken thighs
- 2 sweet peppers, roughly chopped
- 1 onion, roughly chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp Cajun seasoning
- 1tbsp olive oil
- jar Loyd Grossman Tomato and Basil Sauce
- 100g feta cheese, cut into cubes
How to make it:
- Place the chicken in a strong freezer bag along with the peppers, onion, garlic and Cajun seasoning.
- Shake the mixture in the bag then leave to marinate in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
- Place the chicken mixture into a roasting tin, drizzle over the olive oil then cook in a preheated oven at 190°C/375°F/Gas 5 for 30 minutes.
- Remove the roasting tin from the oven and pour over the Loyd Grossman Tomato and Basil Sauce.
- Scatter the feta cheese over the sauce and then return to the oven for a further 15 minutes or until the sauce is hot and the chicken is cooked.
Hints and tips:
- You can add lots of other ingredients depending what you have in the fridge such as sliced courgettes, mushrooms or aubergine.
Pour Loyd Grossman Al Forno Pasta Bake sauce over chicken breasts, sprinkle...
To make a tasty Italian supper dish, pour some Loyd Grossman Tomato and Basil...
For a quick and easy pizza snack, mix grated cheese with a jar of Loyd...
Loyd Grossman Tomato & Smoky Bacon Sauce is perfect with spicy sausage and...
For a quick tasty meal, place salmon steaks in tin foil, pour over Loyd...
Fish finger pie is a quick and easy meal which the family is sure to enjoy so...
A great finishing touch to Loyd Grossman Tikka Masala Curry is a spoonful of...
Add cooked chicken, pasta and feta cheese to Loyd Grossman Tomato and Basil...
Use Loyd Grossman Tomato & Chilli sauce to spice a pizza, spread the sauce...
For a fantastic chicken stew, mix Loyd Grossman Tomato & Wild Mushroom sauce...
Showing 20 of 62 Great Little Ideas