To make a tasty variation on a traditional bread and butter pudding just pour some Ambrosia Custard over buttered teacakes and sprinkle with rasins and brown sugar before baking in the oven.
What you need:
- 2 large fruit teacakes
- 2 tbsp butter
- a few raisins
- 1 can of Ambrosia Custard
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 litre ovenproof dish
How to make it:
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas 6
- Slice the teacakes and butter lightly on one side then break into pieces and place into an ovenproof dish.
- Add a few raisins.
- Pour over the Ambrosia Custard ensuring that the teacakes are covered.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes until crisp and golden on top.
Hints and tips:
- For a special treat serve with some whipped cream.
Bring Ambrosia Custard to the boil in a saucepan and then pour over some...
For deliciously simple adult treat bring some Ambrosia Original Devon Custard...
For a delicious and quick dessert, place some crushed biscuits into the...
Divide crushed biscuits between 4 - 6 glasses, add a layer of Ambrosia...
Divide crushed biscuits between 4 glasses. Whisk together low fat soft...
Mix a carton of Ambrosia Custard with 1 egg and a splash of vanilla essence. ...
Slice chocolate mini rolls into 4 individual glass dishes and cover with...
Simply warm some ready-made pancakes and spread Ambrosia Chocolate flavour...
For a slightly decadent dessert break up chocolate brownies, add some...
Try baking apple and cinnamon with Ambrosia custard for a delicious warm...
Showing 20 of 103 Great Little Ideas