Create a delicious bakewell dessert by chopping up a Mr Kipling Cherry Bakewell and topping with warm custard and cherries.
What you need:
- 1 Mr Kipling Cherry Bakewell
- cherries, chopped
How to make it:
- Chop a Mr Kipling Cherry Bakewell into small pieces and place in a bowl.
- Heat up some custard.
- Add the cherries to the custard.
- Pour over the bowl with the bakewell and serve.
Hints and tips:
- For a change leave out the cherries and top the custard with some toasted almonds.
Cut up Mr Kipling Viennese Whirls and mix with strawberries, raspberries and...
For deliciously zingy sponge base when making trifle just cut Mr Kipling...
Cut the top off a Mr Kipling Bramley Apple Pie and warm in the microwave for...
For a delicious fruity treat, decorate Mr Kipling Jam Tarts with chunky fruit...
To make some delicious rocky road treats just melt chocolate and butter over...
A simple cheesecake idea that can be served individually.
A tasty pineapple fool with Mr Kipling Pineapple Slices, whipped cream and...
A simple cheesecake idea that can be served individually. Perfect for...
For a special treat try placing a marshmallow on top of a Mr Kipling Jam Tart...
For an extra special treat decorate Mr Kipling Mini Classics with fruit...
Showing 20 of 23 Great Little Ideas