Add a few mushrooms and a couple of skinless sausages to Paxo Stuffing Mix to make each mouthful of stuffing a tasty surprise.
What you need:
- small packet of Paxo Sage & Onion Stuffing Mix
- 3 mushrooms, finely chopped
- 2 skinless sausages, chooped into bite-sized pieces
- 25g butter
- boiling water
- olive oil
- ovenproof glass dish
How to make it:
- Heat the ovenproof dish in the oven.
- Empty the Paxo Sage & Onion Stuffing Mix into a bowl then add the chopped mushrooms, sausages and butter.
- Mix together with boiling water as per instuctions on the packet.
- Coat the hot ovenproof dish with a little oil then add the stuffing mixture and cook in oven for about 25 minutes with your Sunday roast.
Hints and tips:
- Delicious with Roast Chicken or Turkey or even on it’s own.
- The mixture can be made into balls before cooking for a special treat or to serve at a party.
For a tasty supper dish stuff some chicken breasts with Paxo Sage and Onion...
Use some Paxo Sage and Onion with Garlic Stuffing to create a crunchy topping...
Make Sage & Onion stuffing balls and wrap with bacon to make a special...
For a quick and tasty lunch idea fill a couple of flat mushrooms with cream...
Make up Paxo Sage & Onion stuffing balls and add to a stew as a great...
Use Paxo instead of plain breadcrumbs for coating chicken fillet strips to...
Make the most scrumptious roast potatoes by sprinkling some Paxo Sage &...
To make minced beef go further and create a tasty recipe idea add Paxo Sage...
A simple citrus glaze using a mixture of marmalade and Dijon mustard basted...
Add Paxo stuffing mix to minced beef for quick and easy meatballs and make a...
Showing 20 of 35 Great Little Ideas