Have fun building this delicious pancake tower!Just make some pancakes using McDougalls Plain Flour, an egg and milk then stack the pancakes with layers of chocolate sauce and fresh strawberries. Finish with a dusting of icing sugar.
What you need:
- 100g McDougalls Plain Flour
- pinch of salt
- 1 egg
- 300ml milk
- vegetable oil for frying
- chocolate sauce
- 400g fresh strawberries, chopped
- 1 tbsp icing sugar
- non-stick frying pan
How to make it:
- To make the pancake batter place the McDougalls Plain Flour and salt into a bowl then make a hollow in the centre and add the egg.
- Whisk the egg into flour and then gradually add the milk, until all the flour is worked in and batter is smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled frying pan until hot then pour in enough batter to cover the base of the pan. Cook for 1-2 minutes on a medium heat until underside is golden brown.
- Turn over or flip pancake and cook the other side for a further minute. Place the pancake on a plate and keep warm in the oven whilst making remainder of the pancakes.
- To assemble place one pancake onto a serving plate and spread chocolate sauce evenly over the pancake then top with chopped strawberries.
- Repeat the layers and finish off with strawberries on top then dust with icing sugar.
Hints and tips:
- For individual portions make smaller pancakes by adding less batter.
- Great served with vanilla ice cream.
This delicious fruit cake recipe is so easy to make with only 3 ingredients!...
The all day bacon and egg breakfast pancake is the perfect weekend treat....
A new twist on pancakes and great for sharing! just make up some pancakes...
For a delicious sweet finish to a meal just make up some pancakes using...
For a chocolate orange sensation just make some pancakes using McDougalls...
For a sweet treat try making some pancakes with McDougalls Plain Flour, a...
For a quick lunch idea make up some pancakes with McDougalls Plain Flour, a...
For a perfect treat and weekend breakfast fun make up some pancakes using...
This delicious pancake recipe is ideal for an afternoon sweet treat. Just...
A lovely crunchy cookie using McDougalls Flour with lots of chocolate...
Jamie Lee Smith
Showing 11 of 11 Great Little Ideas