For a dessert of Angel Delight with a twist just stir some seedless jam through Angel Delight and decorate with Strawberries, chocolate sprinkles and chocolate sauce.
What you need:
- 1 Packet of Butterscotch Angel Delight
- 3 tbsp of seedless strawberry jam
- 4 large strawberries
- 1 tbsp chocolate sprinkles
- chocolate sauce
How to make it:
- Make the Angel Delight using the instructions on the packet.
- Mix in the jam.
- Chop the strawberries into quarters and place the strawberries on top in whatever pattern you fancy.
- Add the sprinkles and the sauce then enjoy.
Hints and tips:
- You can try this recipe with any flavour of Angel Delight and any fruit combination.
Top Butterscotch Angel Delight with chopped bananas and crushed biscuits for...
Add scoops of ice cream and milk to your Angel Delight and whizz up in a...
Top some Angel Delight with crumbled chocolate biscuits for a lovely crunchy...
Freeze Angel Delight in lolly moulds for delicious milky lollies.
Make up the Angel Delight and divide between 4 sundae dishes. Chill for 10...
Mix together a sachet of Stawberry Angel Delight, milk, a banana and...
Place some fresh raspberries into the bottom of a glass, pour over the Angel...
Lime and Orange jelly in strips like spaghetti and served with chocolate...
Add 300ml of water to 2 sachets of Hartley’s orange jelly, setting on a flat...
For quick Panacotta make up some Strawberry Angel Delight with whipping cream...
Showing 20 of 72 Great Little Ideas