Make Bisto Best Lamb Gravy as per the pack instructions then stir in a couple of teaspoons of mint jelly.
What you need:
- 280ml of Bisto Best Lamb Gravy
- 2 teaspoons of mint jelly
How to make it:
- Make 280 ml of Bisto Best Lamb Gravy, following the pack instructions
- Add two teaspoons of mint jelly and stir in.
- Serve immediately.
Hints and tips:
- This gravy is a delicious accompaniment to roast lamb served with roast potatoes and seasonal vegeatbles.
- Try adding the gravy to cooked diced lamb and serve with a mashed creamy parsnip and potato topping.
Cut silverskin pickled onions in half then add to Bisto Gravy. Serve with...
Make the Bisto Best Beef gravy as per pack instructions, then stir in a...
Boneless pork steaks (you can buy these at your local supermarket) its simple...
For a quick sausage casserole with a twist place some grilled sausages into...
Hannah Mc Bride Hughes
For an economical and hearty meal add some diced potatoes and carrot to a pan...
Pan fry some sliced mushrooms in butter. When the mushrooms are soft add a...
For a tasty gravy try frying some sliced onions and bacon in vegetable oil...
Pan fry some mushrooms for a few minutes until soft. Make the Bisto Best...
Bisto Instant Roast Chicken Gravy makes a delicious sauce for a chicken...
Fancy making your own pasties? This is a simple and tasty recipe to do just...
Showing 20 of 34 Great Little Ideas