Shepherds pie with a twist
What you need:
- 400g of mince
- 2 jars of loyd grossman sweet chilli sauce
- 1 onion
- 1 red pepper
- 1 tin sweetcorn
- 4-5 potatoes, par-boiled and sliced
- 200g of grated cheese
How to make it:
- Fry off the mince and place in an ovenproof dish and then fry the red pepper and the onion and add to the mince.
- Stir in the tin of sweetcorn and gradually stir in the jars of sauce til all ingredients are covered.
- Thinly slice the potato and layer on top til all the dish is covered then lastly add the grated cheese to completely cover the dish.
- Bake in the oven on 180 or gas mark 5 for approx 20-25 mins or til cheese is golden brown
Hints and tips:
- You can fry all the pepper/mince and onion together for quickness and add another layer of potato and cheese if required
- Also you can cover with foil for a less crispy topping
Pour Loyd Grossman Al Forno Pasta Bake sauce over chicken breasts, sprinkle...
To make a tasty Italian supper dish, pour some Loyd Grossman Tomato and Basil...
For a quick and easy pizza snack, mix grated cheese with a jar of Loyd...
Loyd Grossman Tomato & Smoky Bacon Sauce is perfect with spicy sausage and...
For a quick tasty meal, place salmon steaks in tin foil, pour over Loyd...
Fish finger pie is a quick and easy meal which the family is sure to enjoy so...
A great finishing touch to Loyd Grossman Tikka Masala Curry is a spoonful of...
Add cooked chicken, pasta and feta cheese to Loyd Grossman Tomato and Basil...
Use Loyd Grossman Tomato & Chilli sauce to spice a pizza, spread the sauce...
For a fantastic chicken stew, mix Loyd Grossman Tomato & Wild Mushroom sauce...
Showing 20 of 62 Great Little Ideas