A lovely baked aubergine dish with just 3 ingredients. Just roast some aubergines then add a layer of Loyd Grossman sauce and slices of Mozzarella cheese.
What you need:
- 1 aubergine, sliced thickly
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 mozzarella balls, sliced
- 1 jar Loyd Grossman Tomato and Basil sauce
- ovenproof dish
How to make it:
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas 6.
- Place the aubergine into an ovenproof dish and brush evenly with olive oil.
- Place the aubergine into the oven and cook uncovered for about 20 minutes.
- Remove the aubergine from the oven and pour over the Loyd Grossman Sauce then top with sliced mozzarella cheese.
- Return to the oven and cook for a further 25 minutes until the sauce is hot and the cheese has melted.
Hints and tips:
- Try adding other vegetables such as courgettes and peppers.
Pour Loyd Grossman Al Forno Pasta Bake sauce over chicken breasts, sprinkle...
To make a tasty Italian supper dish, pour some Loyd Grossman Tomato and Basil...
For a quick and easy pizza snack, mix grated cheese with a jar of Loyd...
Loyd Grossman Tomato & Smoky Bacon Sauce is perfect with spicy sausage and...
For a quick tasty meal, place salmon steaks in tin foil, pour over Loyd...
Fish finger pie is a quick and easy meal which the family is sure to enjoy so...
A great finishing touch to Loyd Grossman Tikka Masala Curry is a spoonful of...
Add cooked chicken, pasta and feta cheese to Loyd Grossman Tomato and Basil...
For a fantastic chicken stew, mix Loyd Grossman Tomato & Wild Mushroom sauce...
Use Loyd Grossman Tomato & Chilli sauce to spice a pizza, spread the sauce...
Showing 20 of 62 Great Little Ideas