For an appetising dinner for two why not try making up a sachet of Batchelors Tomato, Onion and Herb Pasta ‘n’ Sauce then serve with meatballs.
What you need:
- 1 Sachet of Batchelors Tomato, Onion and Herb Pasta ‘n’ Sauce
- cooked meatballs
- shavings of parmesan cheese
- fresh rocket
How to make it:
- Make up the Batchelors Tomato, Onion and Herb Pasta ‘n’ Sauce as instructed.
- Once cooked, stir through some cooked meatballs and heat until piping hot.
- Divide between two serving bowls and sprinkle with parmesan shavings and fresh rocket.
Hints and tips:
- Tastes great with garlic bread.
- Add some chilli sauce to give the pasta an added kick!
Children just love this recipe and it takes just 20 minutes....so it’s great...
For a fantastic starter or side dish halve a pepper, scoop out the middle,...
To make a delicious pasta bake, fry bacon and leeks until cooked, add the...
To make a delicious veggie pasta bake, lightly fry sliced mushrooms and...
For an easy tuna bake gently fry some courgettes and leeks in olive oil then...
Add tuna, cooked broccoli, cooked red pepper and heated Mushroom Condensed...
For an easy pasta bake, fry chopped sausages until cooked, add the Batchelors...
For a delicious and simple meal mix together cooked Batchelors Pasta n Sauce...
For a tasty meal, add sauteed diced chicken to the Batchelors Mild Curry...
This is called 'help yourself pasta' as my son used to love this when he was...
Showing 20 of 51 Great Little Ideas