Nice and refreshing smooth milkshake perfect for summer or after school or even a rainy day !!
What you need:
- A packet of angel delight any flavour
- half a pint of semi skimmed milk
How to make it:
- All you do is :
- Get 3 cups out , pour in the milk -three quarters of the cup and add your angel delight then get a whisk an whisk it till no lumps in it .
- Jill – half a pint of milk is the standard milk for Angel Delight, won;t you need to add more for a milkshake so it doesn’t set? **
Hints and tips:
- For an added extra you can top with smashed chocolate buttons or biscuits.
Top Butterscotch Angel Delight with chopped bananas and crushed biscuits for...
Add scoops of ice cream and milk to your Angel Delight and whizz up in a...
Top some Angel Delight with crumbled chocolate biscuits for a lovely crunchy...
Freeze Angel Delight in lolly moulds for delicious milky lollies.
Make up the Angel Delight and divide between 4 sundae dishes. Chill for 10...
Mix together a sachet of Stawberry Angel Delight, milk, a banana and...
Place some fresh raspberries into the bottom of a glass, pour over the Angel...
Lime and Orange jelly in strips like spaghetti and served with chocolate...
Add 300ml of water to 2 sachets of Hartley’s orange jelly, setting on a flat...
For quick Panacotta make up some Strawberry Angel Delight with whipping cream...
Showing 20 of 72 Great Little Ideas