You will enjoy this easy pudding layered with biscuit crumbs, Strawberry Angel Delight and summer fruits.
What you need:
- 1 packet of Strawberry Angel Delight
- 8 digestive biscuits
- 1 bananna
- 12 strawberries
How to make it:
- Make the Angel Delight as per the instructions on the packet and chill in the fridge.
- Meanwhile place the biscuits into a freezer bag and hit them with a rolling pin until they make crunchy crumbs.
- Peel the bananna and chop into 12 pieces and slice each of the strawberries in half.
- When the Angel Delight is set, layer the biscuit crumbs on top and place the fruit over the biscuit in a pretty pattern.
Hints and tips:
- Try other combinations of Angel delight flavours and your favourite fruits.
Top Butterscotch Angel Delight with chopped bananas and crushed biscuits for...
Add scoops of ice cream and milk to your Angel Delight and whizz up in a...
Top some Angel Delight with crumbled chocolate biscuits for a lovely crunchy...
Freeze Angel Delight in lolly moulds for delicious milky lollies.
Mix together a sachet of Stawberry Angel Delight, milk, a banana and...
Make up the Angel Delight and divide between 4 sundae dishes. Chill for 10...
Place some fresh raspberries into the bottom of a glass, pour over the Angel...
Lime and Orange jelly in strips like spaghetti and served with chocolate...
Add 300ml of water to 2 sachets of Hartley’s orange jelly, setting on a flat...
For quick Panacotta make up some Strawberry Angel Delight with whipping cream...
Showing 20 of 72 Great Little Ideas