Fancy an After dinner mint with a difference? Add them to Angel Delight Ice Cream to serve with the coffee this Christmas. Great for using up any leftover mints too.
What you need:
- 1 x Angel Delight Ice Cream Mix Sachet
- 8-10 After dinner mints (any type)
How to make it:
- Follow the instrucions on the packet to make the Angel Delight Ice Cream.
- Chop the mints and then gently stir through the ice cream.
- Pour the ice cream into a plastic box, seal and freeze until completely frozen (minimum of 4 hours).
- Serve in shot glasses with coffee at the end of your meal.
Hints and tips:
- You could add a few drops of green food colouring when whisking to create a minty green colour.
Top Butterscotch Angel Delight with chopped bananas and crushed biscuits for...
Add scoops of ice cream and milk to your Angel Delight and whizz up in a...
Top some Angel Delight with crumbled chocolate biscuits for a lovely crunchy...
Freeze Angel Delight in lolly moulds for delicious milky lollies.
Mix together a sachet of Stawberry Angel Delight, milk, a banana and...
Make up the Angel Delight and divide between 4 sundae dishes. Chill for 10...
Place some fresh raspberries into the bottom of a glass, pour over the Angel...
Lime and Orange jelly in strips like spaghetti and served with chocolate...
Add 300ml of water to 2 sachets of Hartley’s orange jelly, setting on a flat...
For quick Panacotta make up some Strawberry Angel Delight with whipping cream...
Showing 20 of 72 Great Little Ideas