A milkshake that dances on your taste buds with ice cream and strawberries.
What you need:
- Strawberry Angel Delight
- approx 500ml of milk
- vanilla ice cream
- a handful of strawberries, save 2 for decoration
How to make it:
- Pour 300ml of milk into a blender then add the Angel Delight and blend for a few seconds until mixed.
- Add another 200ml of milk, 2 dessert spoons of vanilla ice cream and the strawberries then blend for about 15 seconds.
- Pour into a glasses and decorate with a strawberry.
Hints and tips:
- Chocolate Angel Delight and raspberries is another great combination.
Top Butterscotch Angel Delight with chopped bananas and crushed biscuits for...
Add scoops of ice cream and milk to your Angel Delight and whizz up in a...
Top some Angel Delight with crumbled chocolate biscuits for a lovely crunchy...
Freeze Angel Delight in lolly moulds for delicious milky lollies.
Mix together a sachet of Stawberry Angel Delight, milk, a banana and...
Make up the Angel Delight and divide between 4 sundae dishes. Chill for 10...
Place some fresh raspberries into the bottom of a glass, pour over the Angel...
Lime and Orange jelly in strips like spaghetti and served with chocolate...
Add 300ml of water to 2 sachets of Hartley’s orange jelly, setting on a flat...
For quick Panacotta make up some Strawberry Angel Delight with whipping cream...
Showing 20 of 72 Great Little Ideas