Easy Eton Mess with no need for fresh cream.
What you need:
- 1 sachet Bird’s Dream Topping
- fresh strawberries, chopped
- raspberry sauce
- meringue nests, broken
How to make it:
- Make up Bird’s Dream Topping as instructed on the packet.
- Mix in the chopped strawberries, add a squirt of raspberry sauce then stir in the broken meringue pieces.
- Serve in individual glasses or bowls.
Hints and tips:
- Strawberries can be substitued for any berries your like.
Add a spoonful of Bird's Custard Powder to pancake mix to give pancakes a...
Instead of sugar, try adding apple puree at the end for a lovely Bird's apple...
Make a slightly thicker Bird's Custard using less milk, and spoon on top of...
Just crush some chocolate digestive biscuits and mix with melted butter to...
Blend a spoonful of cocoa powder into your Bird's Custard Powder for...
These traffic light jellies are a real treat for a boys racing car party....
Add cinnamon sticks whilst heating your Bird's Custard for a fantastic...
Add a little orange zest for a lovely orange Bird's Custard and it goes...
When making pancakes, stir a spoonful of bird's custard into the batter mix...
Fresh fruit and Jelly mixed into one to help towards your for a 5 a-day.
Showing 18 of 18 Great Little Ideas